mercoledì 28 febbraio 2007

Shakira "Grateful" Shakira Piena di Grazia: Oral Fixation Tour 2007, live @ DatchForum, Milano




Great great great!
The Queen of Latin POP made yesterday an unforgettable performance in a Datchforum completely sold out, 11,000 people.

Why do I love her?
'Cause she's the only one ablt to sing about Love as follows
So don’t bother
I won’t die of deception
I promise you won’t ever see me cry
Don’t feel sorry
[..]
I’m really a cat you see
And it's not my last life at all

[..]
And after all I'm glad that I'm not your type
Promise you won't ever see me cry


Shaki siempre y solo !

7 commenti:

Skylark ha detto...

Ciao Peppe, non dirmi che eri anche tu al concerto di Shakira al Forum. Non ci posso credere!

AM ha detto...

Ah, she is coming to Dubai soon.
I love her too!
:D

PS: I won't be able to go to Italy this year and I am so upset about it :(

Pep ha detto...

::Sky:: non mi dirai che vivi anche tu addirittura a Milano!

::AM:: She's just the number one. I know she's going to Dubai in a few, but ... Milan was for me definitely easier :-)
Have you ever been in Italy?
Unfortunately i think it will be hard for me as well to come to Dubai, at least this year

Skylark ha detto...

Pep,
vuoi che ti elenchi tutte le fermate della linea 2 che mi sorbisco quasi quotidianamente? :-)

Pep ha detto...

::Sky:: scrivimi su gDOTpreziosiATgmailDOTcom domani sono in zona Cologno sulla MM2 ahahah

AM ha detto...

I've been to italy 3 times so far: May 2004, May 2006, June 2006.
I was hoping I can go again this year but my life changed tracks and ... I'm stuck here for now :(

AM ha detto...

Sorry, May 2005.