mercoledì 11 aprile 2007

Do You Miss My Smell ?



Appena prima di partire [Just before leaving] - Zero Assoluto & Nelly Furtado

Thomas: Da quando non mi hai più cercato [Since you didn't look for me]
mi sembra molto più difficile [it seems to me many more difficult]
credevo di essere più forte [i believed to be stronger]
di quella sera e tutte le parole [than that night and all the words]
ed e bastato un solo sguardo [and just a look was enough]
solo una volta non lo scordi più [just one time, and you won't forget it anymore]

Matteo: rincontrarsi nei pensieri [più] [to meet us into the thoughts]
ritrovarsi come ieri [to find us like yesterday]

T: anche se non può più tornare [even though it can't go back]
basta una volta e non lo scordi più [just one time, and you won't forget it anymore]
quella sera e tutte le parole [that night and all the words]
ma tu [but You]
Davvero credi sia stato un piano [really believe it was a plan]
studiato per farti del male [designed to hurt you]
si tu di sicuro, sei stata più sincera nel dire le cose [for sure, you have been more sincere in telling things]

Nelly Furtado: Now who's gonna say
You win I loose

T: vincere tu... [you win]

M: senza ormai più chiedersi [without self-asking]
se mai ce la farò [if i will succeed]
e se domani - domani forse ritornerò [and if tomorrow, tomorrow maybe i'll be back]
magari un giorno poi [hopefully someday then]
poi me ne pentirò [then i will repent]
ma ne valeva la pena rischiare tutto o no? [but that was worth of risking everything huh?]

NF: no... Never seems so really ended

No I can't really forget it

No I can't forget you


NF&T: Will you ever see that I can't try I'll lie down
The day that we'll say goodbye
It's true that someday
you're on and still we'll play
and I pay it my truth

T: e ora che vuoi? [now what you want?]

NF&T: vincere tu.. [you win]

NF: ooooh...

NF&T: Will you ever see that I can't try I'll lie down
The day that we'll say goodbye
It's true that someday
you're on and still we'll play
and I pay it my truth

T: ed era l'ultimo saluto [and it was the last goodbye]

NF&T: e non ci penso più.. [and i don't think about it anymore]

Nessun commento: